ORCHA is the largest and most comprehensive digital health review service in the world. We work for the NHS, governments and organisations globally.
Our Media Team is here to help in a range of ways.
If you are looking to cover a story on digital health, we can support you with:
- Information, comment and statistics on trends.
- Our review of an app, so you know if an app you are including in your piece can be trusted.
- If we haven’t already reviewed an app, we can review it for you.
- If you are alerted to a poor-quality app, we can review it against our tough quality thresholds and share this work with you.
- We routinely produce recommended app lists and reports for different health conditions.
If you have a specific query, or to receive our lists, plus occasional media alerts on topics we feel need to be highlighted, please email email@example.com or call 07528 796400.
We aim to get back to you within 24 hours, but if you have a more urgent deadline, please say, and we will do our very best to meet your needs.
Reports and Case Studies
Our reports bring together insights from industry experts and data on digital health usage, with topics including COVID-19 digital health trends and opportunities, long COVID self-management, digital in weight management services, and digital health for cancer services. Access our range of reports here.
We help national bodies, and health and care organisations, achieve their digital transformation goals and see positive outcomes. Our case studies give insights into our digital health services in practice: augmenting services with digital to improve patient care and increase efficiency. Read and watch our case studies here.