Our founder, our story and our values
We exist to make digital health healthy.
2 minutes with Liz Ashall-Payne, ORCHA’s Founding CEO
Listen to our founding CEO, Liz Ashall-Payne, discuss why we are revolutionising healthcare, helping organisations to safely harness the power of technology and deliver the best digital health to everyone.
#1 digital health platform
Our platform is trusted by more digital health assessment schemes than anyone.
100+ strong team
Founded by clinicians, we have teams in the UK and US.
17,000 apps assessed
We have assessed more health apps than anyone else.
G Cloud supplier
We are listed on G Cloud and used by NHS organisations in 70% of regions.
Ideas can change the world. In 2012, Liz Ashall-Payne had an idea that would transform healthcare using the power of digital technology. That idea became ORCHA.
Since then, we have been on a journey involving thousands of app developers, tens of thousands of healthcare professionals and millions of individuals across 11 countries.
These values guide what we do, how we do it, and what to expect when working with us:
- BUILT ON CARE – ORCHA’s foundation is built on the principle of care for population and patient health and welfare.
- WE ARE THOUGHT LEADERS – We speak boldly and proudly and aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
- WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER – We provide you with the support and guidance to empower you on your digital health journey.
- YOU CAN TRUST US – We are confident in what we do; we manage the risk for you.
- KNOWLEDGE IS POWER – We share our knowledge openly, with full transparency, to better the digital health sector.
- PASSIONATE PIONEERS – As world leaders in Digital Health management, we are dedicated to constant tech innovation.
Oops! We could not locate your form.