Digital Health Standards & NHS DTAC
This webinar will be hosted by Dr Tony Young, National Clinical Director for Innovation NHS England & Founder of Clinical Entrepreneur Programme and joined by Liz Ashall Payne, CEO, ORCHA.
The webinar will be recorded, and a copy of the slides and recording will be distributed to all attendees following the session.
During the webinar, we will discuss:
- The need for and purpose of standards in the NHS.
- Which standards already exist, what standards are on the horizon, and how to manage them.
- Overview of key standards including DTAC and NICE.
You will also hear practical examples, including:
- Crystal Dennis from Our Dorset ICS, discussing how standards have been governed.
- Dr Tamsin Brown, Community Paediatrician and developer of ‘Hear Glue Ear’ and Dr Sheila Ross, PhD, and developer of ‘Feeling Good’, discussing how their technologies took steps to meet standards and lessons learned.
Founded by NHS clinicians, ORCHA is the world’s leading digital health evaluation and distribution organisation. We provide services to national health bodies across three continents, including the NHS in 50% of UK regions, delivering national accreditation frameworks, bespoke Digital Health Libraries, and professional recommendation tools, specific to the needs of our clients. ORCHA’s unique Review Engine assesses digital health solutions against more than 350 measures across Clinical/Professional Assurance, Data & Privacy, and Usability & Accessibility, plus additional criteria depending on needs.
Oops! We could not locate your form.